Pick up at Agra and transferred to the Hotel. After lunch we visit the Taj – the symbol of immortal love, Red Fort and Itimad-Ud-Daulah. Overnight at Agra.
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur. Enroute we visit Fatehpur Sikri - the dream city of the Akbar & Keoladev Ghana Bird Sanctuary at Bharatpur. By the evening we visit the modern attractions of the pink city, which includes the, Statue Circle, Birla Auditorium & Planetarium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. From there we go for Rajasthani culinary experience with folk music and dance at ethnic village. Overnight at Hotel.
After breakfast we visit Photo stop at the Hawa Mahal-'Palace of winds'.Jal Mahal, Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar & Walled Pinkcity. Free time for shopping in the evening. Overnight at Jaipur.
Drop at Jaipur Airport/Railway Station to connect your onwards journey. (The Tour Ends)
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees. * Economy – 2 Star Standard Hotels, Deluxe - 3 Star Standard Hotels, Heritage – Old Buildings converted into Hotels, Luxury – 4 & 5 Star Standard Hotels
* 03 nights / 04 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by an AC Car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Rajasthani Dinner Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
* Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
* All entrances(Rs.1000/- per person all momuntes), camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
* Insurance Cover.
* Any air/train/bus fare.
Copyrights © 2019-21 ❤ Rajasthan Bhumi Tours.All Rights Reserved