Day 01 : Agra:
Pick up at Agra and transferred to the Hotel.
After lunch we visit the Taj – the symbol of immortal love, Red Fort and Itimad-Ud-Daulah. Overnight at Agra.
Day 02 : Fatehpur Sikri - Bharatpur - Jaipur:
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur. Enroute we visit Fatehpur Sikri - the dream city of the Akbar & Keoladev Ghana Bird Sanctuary at Bharatpur. By the evening we visit the modern attractions of the pink city, which includes the, Statue Circle, Birla Auditorium & Planetarium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. From there we go for Rajasthani culinary experience with folk music and dance at ethnic village. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Jaipur:
After breakfast we visit Photo stop at the Hawa Mahal-'Palace of winds'.Jal Mahal, Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar & Walled Pinkcity. Free time for shopping in the evening. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 04 : Jaipur:
Drop at Jaipur Airport/Railway Station to connect your onwards journey. (The Tour Ends)
- Rates are changing fairs & festivals time.
- Rates are in Indian Rupees.
- Economy – 2 Star Standard Hotels, Deluxe - 3 Star Standard Hotels, Heritage – 4 star standard famous Old Haveli & Hotels, Luxury – 4 & 5 Star Standard Hotels
- 03 nights / 04 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.<
- Daily breakfast.
- All sightseeing and transfers by an AC Car.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
- Rajasthani Dinner Chokhi Dhani at Jaipur.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
Cost Not Include:
- Meals & drinks other than specified in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances(Rs.1000/- per person all momuntes), camera fees, guide & driver tipping.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.